The Business Excellence Manager will champion high priority projects. Working with teams across the region, this role will provide hands-on leadership to help design, prioritize, and implement projects to help this fast-growing venture scale. Leveraging operational and analytical experience from challenging environments in the past, this role will be instrumental in driving our business forward. We’re looking for someone who can set a vision and can solve problems from 30,000 feet as well as dive deep into the details. This role will work across many functions and teams in the region.
As an early member of Cliq’s business team, you will help support strategic and operational decision making processes throughout the region through your analytics, heavy data driven approach, and operational mindset. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
What you’ll Do –
- You will support strategic projects from the conceptual phase of planning to steering and dedicate the implementation to our hands on- experts within the SCM, operational, marketing, commercial and CRM teams
- You are the central contact person for the conception and development of company-wide management control methods and SOPs
- You are responsible for identifying financial and business risks on time and deriving alternatives for action
- You will support and execute larger cross-functional projects together with the Lead buyer and Business function team
- You support the Head of Luxury Business with the preparation of board presentations, ad hoc analysis, and recommendations to achieve specific objectives
- You will be responsible for reporting of performance KPIs to top management and prepare and follow up on analyses and documents along with the business teams
- You are the go-to person for analytical questions with significant commercial impact on our business and derive actionable insights through in-depth analysis
- You will become an expert and an innovative force within the area of Supply Chain management and have an eye on developments within the market, such as best practices etc.
- You lead the delivery of cross-functional projects with commercial relevance and interact with Marketing, Operations, Tech and Online Operations daily.
What you will need –
- You hold a Master or MBA degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent, and you have a strong academic record and/or references
- You have a minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in a position such as lead project manager, business lead in a direct to consumer retail business or a consultant with a top consulting firm, high growth startup experience is a plus.
- You have a strong commercial understanding and excellent analytical skills
- You like taking on responsibility: you are self-driven, results-oriented, and enjoy working independently. You are also able to take initiatives to improve decision making and drive the business
- You are able to coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders with various levels of hierarchy, both internally and externally
- You exhibit intellectual curiosity and you are constantly challenging the status quo, pro-actively looking for ways to increase value, achieve cost savings and improve efficiency
- You have a strong customer service sense and attitude with a commercial and entrepreneurial driven mindset
- You have experience with project management tools and have managed projects/large project modules
About TATA CliQ Luxury –
Tata has a USD $4 Billion direct to consumer retail business. As an extension to the brick and mortar business, Tata recently launched Tata Cliq Luxury.
Tata CLiQ Luxury is the country’s first and only online luxury destination that brings authentic apparel, shoes and accessories from the best luxury labels to India.
We aim to leverage the legacy of the Tata Group, which has set the standard for luxury and sterling service with marquee names such as the Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, Tanishq and Jaguar-Land Rover, to create a gateway to high-end fashion, exquisite products and a great experience. We’ll be the first to tell you about new launches and collections and, of course, bring you exclusives.
Some of the brands that have already been signed on include, but not limited to: